It's the second to the last day of 2014 and here I am, watching youtube videos, attempting to make a vlog, and does whatever I do on the internet.
- IP Making with 2/5 of my group ft. Daniell. Photo from the fabulous banana, Ana Paula Perez.
- I saw the most gorgeous rainbow (make that a double rainbow) ever together with my group. The colors were really visible!
- Went to the church to hear mass for Christmas Eve. Another photo with Ate Mikee!
- Obligatory photo with the Belen (Jesus was being carried by the priest to be kissed, that explains why He wasn't shown on this photo) Photo from Ate Mikee.
- Went to a relative's house and paid a visit. Their house still remains as what it was during the 80's or 90's I guess. So far, I've counted 6 spaniard style houses in our place!
- I've been dying to see the ever trending place of what my friends on Facebook have been posting lately. So my family and I went to Malinao with the theme 'Christmas around the world'.
- I still can't get over with the faces of a group that got annoyed of my brother and I for unkowingly photobombing them. It was dark and crowded okay? Hahahaha!
- My dad and I saw Santa and he opted for us to have a photo with him. He was supposed to be kissing him on the photo! (It was so awkward to make a silly pose because we were in front of a crowd who wants a photo with Santa too so here I am making the usual smiley face lol)
- Wasn't able to take all the places so that's a half of it. A decent photo of me and the Eiffel tower was on my dad's phone!
- Silly face self portrait was actually taken in Manila (of when I first tried taking selfies of my unusual faces). I was bored and was in the mood to take and send my unusual selfies to my friends while chatting. Can I be a sticker on Facebook now? (Oh wait, I can't believe I'm using the word 'selfie' already)
So that's all for now. Wishing you all the best for the New Year! All photos were processed on Vsco Cam.